Closed Circuit Coolers - Evaporative
- The new ESW4 was designed to MAXIMIZE capacity and OPTIMIZE energy efficiency in EVAPCO’s single largest closed circuit cooler cell available.
- The original Advanced Technology closed circuit cooler provides an induced-draft, axial fan solution for a wide array of outdoor cooling capacities.
- LRW coolers are forced draft, centrifugal fan models designed specifically for applications requiring low height. Their compact, yet user-friendly design makes them ideal for smaller applications.
- The LSWA-H unit is a result of EVAPCO’s extensive experience in forced draft centrifugal fan design. LSWA-H model is designed for easy maintenance and long, trouble free operation. The LSWA-H is
- LSWA models are very quiet and ideal for applications where noise is a concern. In addition, sound attenuation packages are available to further reduce the sound levels. The centrifugal fans can also
The original Advanced Technology closed circuit cooler provides an induced-draft, axial fan solution for a wide array of cooling applications. Bringing EVAPCO's Advanced Technology design to closed
- The groundbreaking “ECO” Advanced Technology cooler is designed for all outdoor applications where energy and water savings are of utmost concern. Environmentally Conscious Operation ATWB The eco-ATWB
Unmatched flexibility with three modes of operation: 100% wet, 100% dry, or a hybrid wet/dry mode for increased dry performance and water efficiency combined.
With the highest dry bulb switchover temperature in the industry, the eco-Hybrid is the ultimate water saving solution. Dramatically reduced water consumption Thanks to EVAPCO’s cutting edge finned
An ideal solution for indoor applications, confined layouts, low sound requirements, and direct replacements. The eco-LSWE’s Ellipti-fin® Cooling Coil features CrossCool™ Internal Tube Enhancement
A unitary, compact design for tight layouts or height-restricted areas. Lowest installed height in the industry The eco-LRWB’s Ellipti-fin® Cooling Coil features CrossCool™ Internal Tube Enhancement