Closed Circuit Coolers - Evaporative
- The standard in low-sound, centrifugal fan, forced-draft closed circuit coolers, these units are especially suited for indoor and ducted layouts and are ideal for exact replacement projects.
Especially suited for indoor and ducted layouts and provided a unitary, compact design for tight layouts or height-restricted areas.
- The new ESW4 was designed to MAXIMIZE capacity and OPTIMIZE energy efficiency in EVAPCO’s single largest closed circuit cooler cell available.
- The original Advanced Technology closed circuit cooler provides an induced-draft, axial fan solution for a wide array of outdoor cooling capacities.
- The LSWA-H unit is a result of EVAPCO’s extensive experience in forced draft centrifugal fan design. LSWA-H model is designed for easy maintenance and long, trouble free operation. The LSWA-H is
The original Advanced Technology closed circuit cooler provides an induced-draft, axial fan solution for a wide array of cooling applications. Bringing EVAPCO's Advanced Technology design to closed
- The groundbreaking “ECO” Advanced Technology cooler is designed for all outdoor applications where energy and water savings are of utmost concern. Environmentally Conscious Operation ATWB The eco-ATWB
Unmatched flexibility with three modes of operation: 100% wet, 100% dry, or a hybrid wet/dry mode for increased dry performance and water efficiency combined.
With the highest dry bulb switchover temperature in the industry, the eco-Hybrid is the ultimate water saving solution. Dramatically reduced water consumption Thanks to EVAPCO’s cutting edge finned
An ideal solution for indoor applications, confined layouts, low sound requirements, and direct replacements. The eco-LSWE’s Ellipti-fin® Cooling Coil features CrossCool™ Internal Tube Enhancement
A unitary, compact design for tight layouts or height-restricted areas. Lowest installed height in the industry The eco-LRWB’s Ellipti-fin® Cooling Coil features CrossCool™ Internal Tube Enhancement